REQUEST YOUR FREE IDENTITY PROTECTION
Spec's is providing one year of free identity protection services to customers whose data may have been exposed during the recent criminal attack on our network. If you used a credit/debit card or check at one of the stores listed below between October 31, 2012, and March 20, 2014, please request your free identity protection.
To request protection, please submit the form below by June 30, 2014. Once your information is validated, you will receive a confirmation email from AllClear ID explaining the identity protection services which are available to you at no cost for 12 months.
For additional details or questions regarding this incident, please visit specsonline.com.
- Your identity protection is completely free. You will never be charged.
- Review your credit card statements carefully and call your bank if you see any suspicious transactions.
- Be aware of phone calls or emails that appear to offer you identity theft protection but are truly phishing schemes designed to steal your information. Always go directly to our website or to the AllClear ID website for information rather than clicking on links in emails.
- The information captured in this sign up process will not be used for any purpose other than providing you with protection.
How to request your protection:
- Verify that you used a credit/debit card or check at one of the stores listed above between October 31, 2012 and March 20, 2014.
- Enter your name and email address
- Click Submit.
- Watch for a confirmation email within 72 hours.